Alila Manggis Prawn Salad
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Emulsion
- 15 grams youngmanggo (cut paysane)
- 15 grams jicama pickle (cut paysane)
- 10 grams carrot (cut paysane)
- 10 grams ripe papaya (cut paysane)
- 10 grams raw papaya (cut paysane)
- 10 grams sweet potato (cut paysane)
- 2 pieces tiger prawn
- 5 grams mungbean sprout
- 5 grams roasted peanut
- 5 grams coriander leaf for garnish
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Poached the prawn, in mixing bowl mix all vegetable season with salt and pepper and dash of lime juice.
- Plated as a picture above.
- 500 grams red chili, (seed and middle part out)
- 2 tablespoon grounded roasted peanut
- 3 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon tamarind
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon roasted shrimp paste
- Blanch the red chili until just soft enough, then set aside, add the blanched chili into blender with all ingredient and blend it until really smooth, strain the mixture with tamy (fine strainer) to avoiding chilli skin.
- Taste the seasoning.