- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon suji leaf juice
- Vegetable oil to brush the mold
- Heat the mold pan and also coconut milk in a pan on a medium heat.
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl, add in rice flour, tapioca flour, white sugar and salt and mix wells.
- Add in hot coconut milk little by little, stir through with a whisk.
- Set aside the rice flour batter.
- To make the green colour batter, take 2 small ladles of the rice flour batter, put in a small bowl, add in suji leaf juice and mix well.
- Brush the mold with vegetable oil, pour the rice flour batter into the mold and drizzle half teaspoon of green colour batter on it.
- Cover the mold pan with the lid and cook for 5 – 6 minutes until firm.
- Once cooked, take out bikang from the mold, a little bit at a time so you almost turning it inside out and when you are finish it should looks like a flower in bloom.
15 small cakes