- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 4 tbsp quinoa, boil for 10 minutes until the hard skin cracked
- 4 tsp basil seeds, boil for 5-7 minutes until translucent
- 2 slices dehydrated kiwi
- 2 slices dehydrated mango,
- 2 slices dehydrated red dragon fruit,
- 2 sprigs mint leaves
- 3 teaspoons blueberry jam
- 4 tablespoons granola
- ¼ fresh pineapple ,cut into small cubes
- In a bowl, mix well coconut cream , plain yoghurt, boiled quinoa and boiled basil seeds, mix well with tablespoon.
- Then transfer into a serving jar.
- Garnish with granola, cubed pineapple, blueberry jam, mint leaves, dehydrated mango, dehydrated dragon fruit and dehydrated kiwi.
- Takes 6 hours to dehydrate the fresh fruits in the machine.
- 1 fresh kiwi becomes 10 slices.
- 1 fresh mango, skinned and cut to get 2 mango cheeks, removed the seed.
- Slice the mango cheeks into a rectangular shape, becomes 30 slices.
- 1 fresh red dragon fruit and slice into half circled shape.
- If you are not able to dried the fruits your self I suggest getting them form your local health shop and you can mix up the fruits as you please.