Pistachio Dragon Fruit
- 1 tbsp frozen blueberry
- 1 tsp frozen raspberry
- ½ red dragon fruit frozen
- 5 pieces frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp cashew nut paste (see pantry)
- 4 tablespoons granola
- 10 slices fresh banana, from 1 small banana
- 10 slices fresh strawberries, from 2 fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp pistachio nut, chopped
- 3 pieces mint leaves, picked
- Place you’re fruit in a plastic bag and freeze over night.
- Blend all the main ingredients until fine, then transfer into a serving bowl, the banana mixture must be thick similar to ice cream
- Arrange the sliced banana, sliced strawberries, granola, chopped pistachio nut and mint leaves nicely on top of the mix.
CASHEW NUT PASTE
- 250 grams raw cashew nut
- ½ liter water
- Boil cashew nut in ½ liter water.
- Strain and keep a side 50 ml the boiled water.
- Cool it down.
- Blend the boiled cashew nut with 50 ml water into fine paste.