ALILA MANGGIS Poached Egg with Eggplant Chutney
- 1 tablespoon Chili Emulsion
- 15 grams young manggo (paysanne cut)
- 15 grams jicama pickle (paysanne cut)
- 10 grams carrot (paysanne cut)
- 10 gras ripe papaya (paysanne cut)
- 10 grams raw papaya (paysanne cut)
- 10 grams sweet potato (paysanne cut)
- 2 pieces tiger prawn
- 5 grams mungbean sprout
- 5 grams roasted peanut
- 5 grams coriander leaf for garnish
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Poached the prawn, in mixing bowl mix all vegetable season with salt and pepper and dash of lime juice.
- Plated as a picture above.
- 500 grams red chili, (seed and middle part out)
- 2 tablespoons grounded roasted peanut
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablesspoons tamarind
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon roasted shrimp paste
- Blanch the red chili until just soft enough, then set aside, add the blanched chili into blender with all ingredient and blend it until really smooth, strain the mixture with tamy (fine strainer) to avoiding chilli skin.
- Taste the seasoning.