Will Meyrick shares his very personal interpretation of the Asian street food culture in a portfolio of recipes.
- How to Cook a Mouthwatering Pho Bo Soup Recipe By Will MeyrickToday I explain to you how to prepare a mouthwatering Pho Bo, a traditional Vietnamese dish that appeared in the late 19th Century in Northern Vietnam. […]
- Amazing Roasted Pork Dry Noodles Recipe By Will MeyrickThe easy recipe of one of my favourite dishes when in Hong Kong: Roasted pork and dry egg noodles, an explosion of flavours for a 5-star street food dish! […]
- The Best Thai Curry Noodles Recipe By Will MeyrickKhao Soi is a famous curry coconut soup from Thailand that takes also some influences of the Laotian and the Burmese food culture. […]
- The market days of BaliI feel very much at home in the atmosphere of markets, especially those in Bali where every day is market day, and nearly every night too […]
- Jogyakarta – So much more than a pretty face…Jogyakarta is close enough to Bali that you can afford to take a few days from your island schedule to explore this intriguing part of Java, which while well known is often neglected by the Bali bound […]
- East Java – Surabaya to Malang
babi babi guling bali balinese food balinese recipe bandung barbecue betutu bumbu bumbu gede bumbu merah chicken coconut curry denpasar food culture grilled fish grilled food indonesian food java khao soi laksa lemongrass noodles noodles recipe nyonya padang pantry pork recipe salsa sambal sambal kecap sambal matah satay skewers snapper soup squid sunda sundanese thai food thai recipe travel warung